Q: What does it mean to be a GCU Member?
First, there is NO separate application for Membership. “Benefit” Membership is accomplished by being the Insured on any GCU Permanent Life Insurance plan, or by being the Annuitant on any GCU Annuity that has at least a $300 account value. As a GCU “Benefit” Member:
- Younger Members have access to the GCU Scholarship Program provided that they meet certain requirements. For more information, please visit: http://gcuusa.com/scholarshiprequest.html
- A discount on Automobile insurance through a voluntary affinity relationship with the Nationwide Insurance Company.
- Access to special pricing for various events in certain geographic regions.
- Access to Community Lodge events.
- Benefits for Member’s new born children.
- Newlywed Benefits.
- RXCut Prescription Benefits.
- For a complete list and description: http://gcuusa.com/member-benefits.html