We have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.Information we collect:
- We collect the following identifiable information from users who agree to willingly provide it:
- Name, email and mailing address.
- Computer statistics, tracking and IP address.
- Industry related financial information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain this information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or for marketing.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We collect information you provide for the purpose of appointment with Shoreline Agency and Marketing Group, LLC.
- Submitting this information is voluntary and is not a guarantee of employment.
- We collect information you provide for the purpose of marketing, review of fitness for employment and to contact you as needed to conduct business operations.
- Submitting this information may or may not result in receipt of emails, phone calls or mailings from Shoreline Agency and Marketing Group, LLC.
- We reserve the right to sell or share this information where appropriate or allowed by law with our affiliates, partners or other associates at the sole discretion of Shoreline Agency and Marketing Group, LLC.
You may request in writing, email or by phone to be removed from our company database. Alternately, any email correspondence will contain an "unsubscribe" link as required by the CAN-SPAM act.